Marietta Appliance and Microwave Repair Estimates include these Services
Before we, at Marietta Appliance and Microwave Repair, repair your household appliance or consumer electronics device, a diagnostic service check is executed to
determine the actual problem with the appliance/device along with an estimate of the cost and the time it would take to repair.
During this diagnostic process, we accomplish of the following actions:
Schedule a Service Call Today
- ★ Clean your consumer electronics applaince;
- ★ Inspect all electronic parts that may have burnt out;
- ★ Check all fuses and failsafe components for replacement;
- ★ If a failsafe device or fuse has failed, we trace the cause of the failure back to the source;
- ★ Check Precautionary Bulletins, from the manufacturer for special repair notes;
- ★ Check federal government for recall information on your applaince;
- ★ Check all internal belts and gears for breakage, aging, and excessive wear and tear;
- ★ Check for proper emissions and microwave shielding;
- ★ Prepare a written estimate for your review and approval of the work to be accomplished.